Connect, Collaborate, Socialize…
The 2021 OLA Conference will take place online, April 20-April 23, 2021.
- Livestream programs – Engage in live sessions and keynotes
- Program recordings – Access to all session and keynote programs, after the virtual conference
- Community bulletin board – Participate in colleague conversations
- Meetups – Join virtual social meetups or schedule your own
- Networking – Swap business cards, search attendee database, send messages to colleagues, vendors, and sponsors
- Exhibitors – Discover and interact with new vendors in live streams and chats
- Agenda – Search, find, and filter program sessions- build your own agenda
- Desktop, laptop, & mobile apps – Engage in the conference from home, work, or when you are on the go.
The conference app. to be used by OLA is Whova. More information will be provided over time for app. downloading, access, etc.